- How to Make Cute Sock Monkey
- How To Make Solar Powered Mason Jar Lights
- Make A Light Reflecting Bottle Fence
- Rainbow Bubble Quilt
- Homemade Cinnamon Apple Rings
- Quick Summertime Sun Tea
- Bacon Breakfast Cupcakes
- Beer Mug Cupcakes With A Surprise
- 13 DIY Foldout Card Ideas
- How to make perfect hard boiled eggs in the oven
Tag Archives: miniature
These miniature crochet animal were made by Su Ami. Her miniature crocheted animals are so small that they fit on a finger tip, and some of them hardly reach 1/4 of an inch.
Akinobu Izumi is the extremely talented Japanese genius who creates this tiny masterpieces inside these little bottles. He mainly uses paper, resin, clay, sponges, and other materials in order to do his art. Take a look at these 12 Amazing Mini Bottle Art.
From the Micro-Pigs to the Finger Monkey. 8 animals in miniature form.
Have you ever been able to catch a moment for ever, in something other than your mind? Well, Dominic Wilcox could do it…inside a watch!
These miniature earrings that look like Lilliputians desserts, are by far the cuttest ones you’ll ever find! Especially made for those who are crazy about desserts, try and find which ones you’ll love the most. See for yourself the 14 Sweetest Miniature Earrings.