- How to Make Cute Sock Monkey
- How To Make Solar Powered Mason Jar Lights
- Make A Light Reflecting Bottle Fence
- Rainbow Bubble Quilt
- Homemade Cinnamon Apple Rings
- Quick Summertime Sun Tea
- Bacon Breakfast Cupcakes
- Beer Mug Cupcakes With A Surprise
- 13 DIY Foldout Card Ideas
- How to make perfect hard boiled eggs in the oven
Tag Archives: wood
Upcycle cans and some wood into creative cutlery holder
I have always loved seeing tree stumps that people have spruced up to become a part of their homes.They always looks so stunning! I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted to do with my tree stumps, but I definitely wanted to give this project a try.
I have fallen in love with the classic look of these mirrors, but they never went down in price ($300+!) so I decided it was time to make one.